Advances in conceptual modeling
Publisher: Springer in Berlin, London
Written in English
- Database management -- Congresses.,
- Reverse engineering -- Congresses.,
- World Wide Web -- Congresses.,
- Conceptual structures (Information theory) -- Congresses.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Statement||Peter P. Chen ... [et al.] (eds.).|
|Series||Lecture notes in computer science -- 1727|
|Contributions||Chen, Peter P., Workshop on Reverse Engineering in Information Systems (1999 : Paris, France), Workshop on The World Wide Web and Conceptual Modeling (1999 : Paris, France), International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, (18th : 1999 : Paris, France)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xi, 387p. :|
|Number of Pages||387|
- How to make the transition from an entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm
- Water quality in Pleasant Valley, Utah
- Lets Talk
- Angels on a pin
- Programme of entertainments.
- Keep Growing
- will to die
- Addition Facts in Five Minutes a Day
- The two merchants, or, Solvent and insolvent
- The psychology of entertainment media
- The Internet and social welfare policy
- Sculpture, glass, and American museums
- Political economy of post-Soviet Russia
- The rig.
- brief Latin grammar
- Edge of darkness
- Life pictures of John Calvin for young and old
- Dracula in London
- Invest like the successful pros
- Shooting Mans Creed
Advances in conceptual modeling by Workshop on Evolution and Change in Data Management (1st 1999 Paris, France) Download PDF EPUB FB2
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of five workshops symposia, held at the 38th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ERin Salvador, Brazil, in November The 34 pape.
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of seven workshops and a symposium, held at the 34th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ERin Stockholm, Sweden. The 26 revised full.
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of five workshops and a symposium, held at the 36th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER. This book constitutes the refereed joint proceedings of seven international workshops held in conjunction with the 25th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling.
Advances in Conceptual Modeling - Theory and Practice ER Workshops BP-UML, CoMoGIS, COSS, ECDM, OIS, QoIS, SemWAT, Tucson, AZ, USA, NovemberAdvances in Conceptual Modeling: ER Workshops Emp-ER, MoBiD, MREBA, QMMQ, SCME, Xi’an, China, October, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer.
A model is a representation of a physical system to predict its behaviour over time. Models may be conceptual, physical or mathematical. A conceptual model is a representation of a system using Author: Husam Baalousha. Get this from a library.
Advances in conceptual modeling: foundations and applications: ER workshops CMLSA, FP-UML, ONISW, QoIS, RIGiM, SeCoGIS, Auckland, New.